Jarod and I are happy to announce that we are expecting our first child in May. We are sooo excited and feel absolutely blessed.
I took a test on Thursday of this past week and was shocked! This is the first month that we have started trying to conceive. I had taken two tests earlier the week before and they were both negative. So, we were just thinking better luck next time. Then, the lucky girl I am, I got a stomach virus from Jarod. After a couple days I was still feeling a little off so I thought I would just take a test. I absolutely thought I was just wasting a test. Guess again! I called Jarod, who was working in Richmond, Virginia, and asked him if he was ready to be a Dad!!!! We are both so pleased!
I am about five weeks pregnant. I called the doctor the day I found out. My first appointment isn't until I am a little over 9 weeks. We see the doctor October 15!
I always knew when this happened I would want to document my growing belly, (even if it's difficult for me to look at...haha!) So here is my five week belly. We will probably take another picture around 10 weeks.
I know. It's an incredibly flattering photo. It does the job. Jarod told me to lift my arms because they were in the way.

No comments:
Post a Comment