This has been the snowiest winter I can remember. St. Louis was just hit by what the media called "snowpocolypse." For me, it was a little disappointing. There was sooooo much hype and then not much happened. We were expected to get a day of constant freezing rain followed by anywhere from 9-20 plus inches of snow, (depending on what area of St. Louis you were located.) We still ended up with a pretty major winter storm. It just wasn't as exciting as I thought. We got 2 inches of ice that were covered by another 2.5 inches of snow. Not really the 20 inches of snow I was looking forward to. Ice still makes it pretty dangerous! This is day two of the schools being closed. I know it's asking for a lot but I am hoping for just one more day!!!
I took this picture the day before everything hit. This is the bread aisle at Schnucks! There are a total of three packages of dinner roles left and no bread to be seen! People went into an absolute panic!
The lovely ice we got before the snow!
On another note. I can't wait for summer to get here. I'm so done with the snow. I couldn't resist buying a swimming suit for Baby Clarrey last week. I can't wait to take her to the river for the first time. I'm also sure we will be getting a lot of pool time in!!!!
How darling is that!!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment