Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Valentine's Day

February, 14 2011

I really wanted Valentine's Day to be special this year seeing as it would be our last as just a family of two.  So, Friday night I set up my pregnant version of a movie date night to surprise Jarod.  I bought all of his favorite kinds of candy and popped popcorn.  I pulled up the air mattress from the basement and turned our family room into our own little movie theater.  Then on Saturday night Jarod took me out to a nice dinner at Araka.  And...on Sunday we cooked dinner together.  It was our weekend of "us."  We got to spend the entire weekend together.  It was wonderful.

Our little movie set up.
Lots of goodies.  Gummy Bears, Sour Gummy Watermelons, Raisinettes, Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, Junior Mints, Reese's Pieces, and Popcorn.
My BEAUTIFUL valentines roses.

No comments:

Post a Comment