Friday, March 8, 2013
A Snowy Day
We got some great snow a few weeks ago. All the school kids had two days off. My teacher friends were all happy with two days off work. There's always something so exciting about a good snow. Of course, it's easy for it to be exciting for me. I don't have to drive in it. Jarod went to work both days. Poor guy! I had fun with the kids though. I was able to sit with Luke and quietly watch it come down while Melanie took a nap. Then when she woke up, I put Luke down for a nap, and Mel and I headed outside to check out the white stuff. Melanie had never been in the snow before. I hate, hate, hate doing firsts without Jarod. However, this is one of those things I worried if I waited it would never happen. And that is exactly what would have happened. She loved it. She had a hard time walking in it. She's just such a short little thing. But she really liked it. She liked it until she fell face first right into it. After that, it was game over.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment