Friday, April 12, 2013

iPhone Photo Drop

I have a ton of iPhone pictures from the past month that I want to share:
(In no particular order.)

Luke's first time swimming.


One of the best things about being a stay at home mom.  Lots of time to do fun things with my babies.  We took a long walk at Lumiere Sculpture Park this past week.

This is how she rolls...

I bought a produce basket from a local coop.  $21 dollars worth of yummy-ness.  I was so excited!!!

I like to call this "ketchup drunk".  Melanie gets "ketchup drunk" quite a bit.

He's going to be crawling before I know it.  Where did my little baby go?!?!?



Raggamuffin!




Birthday pancakes.

Luke is finally taking a bottle.  He is being breastfed about half the time and he gets a bottle half the time.  I'm not going to lie.  It is super nice to have the ease of a bottle when we are out or around other people.  However with that being said, I'm not completely ready to give up nursing.


That's a "brrrrrrrrr" look!




Looking at the ducks at the Boathouse.





No comments:

Post a Comment