Monday, July 8, 2013

Waaay back in April

Here are some pictures from way back in April...  Oops!  Life get's busy.  Especially the warmer months!  That's all there is to it!

While Jarod was away for the weekend at a bachelor party, Melanie and I bought a new pet.  I can't remember her "fishy's" name.  Suffice it to say, the fish didn't last all that long.

One of my very best friends, Traci and I had a girls day at the Cardinals game.


Just about ready to take off crawling...not quite there yet.

Girl talk.  It's so cool that these two are so close in age.  In a year or so we won't be able to separate them.

My ketchup queen.


We said goodbye to the cabin down at The River.  This was the kids and I taking one last walk around.  We walked down to the two places that we entered the river.  And also took a last look at the spring.





Brother and Sister!!
















No comments:

Post a Comment