This has been a great week. I was off work Monday for MLK Day and now school was called off today due to snow. I hope it gets called tomorrow also, but I have no plans on not being at work. I don't think we're that lucky. Thought I would post a couple pictures from the day. Jarod took a picture of my 23 week belly this morning. Cooper wouldn't get out of the picture. It's cute, b/c I think he has no idea that his world is about to be rocked. He's his mama's baby and he's about to majorly move down on the totem pole. We also thought it would be funny to stick him in his KU sweater and let him go romp out in the snow. I've never seen any dog get so excited about snow. It's one of his most favorite things in the world!
Thursday, January 20, 2011
23 Weeks and Another Snow Day
January 20, 2011
This has been a great week. I was off work Monday for MLK Day and now school was called off today due to snow. I hope it gets called tomorrow also, but I have no plans on not being at work. I don't think we're that lucky. Thought I would post a couple pictures from the day. Jarod took a picture of my 23 week belly this morning. Cooper wouldn't get out of the picture. It's cute, b/c I think he has no idea that his world is about to be rocked. He's his mama's baby and he's about to majorly move down on the totem pole. We also thought it would be funny to stick him in his KU sweater and let him go romp out in the snow. I've never seen any dog get so excited about snow. It's one of his most favorite things in the world!
This has been a great week. I was off work Monday for MLK Day and now school was called off today due to snow. I hope it gets called tomorrow also, but I have no plans on not being at work. I don't think we're that lucky. Thought I would post a couple pictures from the day. Jarod took a picture of my 23 week belly this morning. Cooper wouldn't get out of the picture. It's cute, b/c I think he has no idea that his world is about to be rocked. He's his mama's baby and he's about to majorly move down on the totem pole. We also thought it would be funny to stick him in his KU sweater and let him go romp out in the snow. I've never seen any dog get so excited about snow. It's one of his most favorite things in the world!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment