January 19, 2011
Some of the girls that I correspond with on the bump have been doing these. I thought it might be fun to document all of the experiences of pregnancy so far!!!
Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 22 weeks, 6 days
Size of Baby: Over a pound
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 14 lbs. at my last doctors appointment. Sheesh!
Maternity Clothes: I still fit in both. I am a whole lot more comfortable in maternity pants. My regular pants are getting really tight!
Movement: Every day. I am a personal punching bag and I love it!
Symptoms: I'm always hungry, baby movement, and back pain!
What I Miss: My waist, as much soda as I want, and alcohol!
Girl, Boy, or Team Green: It's a GIRL!
Belly button In or Out: It's still in.
Cravings: Oranges, clementines, orange juice, and orange soda!!!
Best Moment This Week: When our little girl decided to either stick her head out or push her legs against my belly. It completely distorted my belly. It was incredibly weird. Like I have some little alien in there!
Is anyone out there still working out? Ha! I started out giving up running and only going to Zumba once a week. Then the doctor told me to give up Zumba. I keep saying I am going to go downstairs and walk on the treadmill after work. It just hasn't happened yet...

No comments:
Post a Comment