Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Baby Crazy!!!

January 17, 2011

It's official.  I absolutely can't wait for our little one to come out!  I'm absolutely baby crazy...
Our very good friends, Jess and Justin, welcomed their second child into the world today.  Miss Macie is absolutely beautiful.  She's so tiny and cute.  We got to go up with our friends Kent and Michelle to see her this evening.  She's just too darn cute and it makes me just so impatient for mine to come along.  Jarod probably did a better job holding her than I did.  So that's a relief.  At least one of us will be good with babies...  When I was holding her, I could feel our little girl kicking.  So that was kind of neat!  Here are some pictures Jarod took today.  We are so excited for our little girl to meet the Pickert girls.  I hope that Macie and our baby will be good friends! 


Beautiful Macie on her Birthday!

I think Michelle is ready to be a Mommy!

I know Kent is ready to be a Dad!

Let's all hope I am ready to be a Mommy!!!  How cute is that little bean!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment