Monday, November 28, 2011

8 Months

Melanie was 8 months on the 20th.  I didn't do an update because she was looking so pitiful.  I did her 8 month photos today and have decided that taking pictures of her is going to start getting really tough.  She was yanking down my background, trying to eat it, and moving all over the place.  I had planned on trying to get her Christmas card pictures taken today.  Then decided there was no way.  I'll have to wait for help. 
Some of the things Melanie is up to this month.
We are trying to eat Cheerios and Gerber puffs.  She tends to gag and then puke them.  But we are trying....
She still has a large love of being sang to.
She loves playing with mommy and daddy even more.  To the extent where she gets upset when we decide it's time to stop. 
She is starting to get clingy to the people she knows and upset around strangers.  I am starting to get worried about our visit to see Santa this weekend.  (Didn't think we would have to worry about her getting upset until next year.  Now I'm not so certain.)
She got her first round of antibiotics after being pretty sick this month.  In fact, I thought we were over this.  She's been sick for about a month now.  I got a phone call from my mom today before I even got to my car after work.  Melanie has a fever again.  She was also had very frequent, very lose bowel movements.  Poor girl.  She just can't catch a break!
She's sitting up now with more balance. 
She is scooting herself around, but still not crawling. 
She is just so wonderful.  Such an incredible little girl!

As far as pictue's go.  These were a major fail.  It wasn't just her.  I didn't have time to mess with settings and lighting enough.  Oh well!




1 comment:

  1. The last shot is cracking me up! I have ones of Jae like that at this age too, lol!

    ReplyDelete