We had a great Thanksgiving this year. We spent time in Kansas City with family. There are so many things to be thankful for. I am so thankful for Melanie's health. Things were rocky at first and we are just so blessed for the healthy beautiful girl that makes us smile each and everyday. She is by far the biggest blessing in my life. A very close second is my wonderful husband. I am so blessed to be spending all my days with my best friend. He is also an amazing father. I am thankful for my wonderful friends and family. I am thankful that I don't have to worry about being cold during the winter and hot during the summer. I am thankful for the food on my plate. My family and I are so blessed for so many reasons. It's nice to have a day once a year to sit and reflect on those things. (Not that I don't realize each day how lucky I am.)
Naked baby made an apperance at Grandma Vickie's.
I made her a festive turkey shirt and bow.
Melanie and Mommy watching the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade.
Melanie loves her Great Grandma Angell
Hugs from cousin Mason.
Someone is beginning to feel better.
Baby's first mashed potatoes.
Torturing Rachel's boyfriend Lee's dog Harley.
Sleeping on Grandma. Being absolutely spoiled.
No comments:
Post a Comment