Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Spoiled

This girl is so loved by her dad.  He is now sending her gifts during the week.  I took a picture with my iphone to show him how much she loves it.  The picture is blurry, but it's the best I could do with our uber crazy day.  Which was probably Mel's dream day.  She met with her parent educator and played all sorts of fun games.  I am so incredibly impressed with Rockwood's PAT program.  And her parent educator is awesome.  Her mommy showed her off at work, since we were up there for her PAT meeting.  She got gifts in the mail from her Dad.  And last, but not least.  She got to go to swimming lessons.  I can't explain how much she is loving them.  She started experimenting with putting her face in the water.  The first time she threw her head in I thought I was in for a scream fest.  However, she picked her head back up each time and gave me a big ol' smile.  She passed out so fast tonight.  Now I'm just waiting on the laundry to finish so I can finish up packing for tomorrow.  It's been a fun day for Melanie.  But an exhausting, but still fun day for her mom.
Melanie with her present from Daddy.  There was a box from the Disney Store waiting for us when we got home today.

My girl!!!

1 comment: