Monday, January 7, 2013

Brother and Sister

Things have been busy around here...as usual.  Both kids have been sick.  Melanie was diagnosed with a double ear infection on Friday afternoon and Lucas with croup this morning.  Sick babies are the absolute worst!  It just breaks my heart.  We seem to be getting hit hard with sickness this cold and flu season.  If I could take away their sickness I would in an instant.
Here are some really adorable pictures I took of them last week before the plague hit the house.  They are beginning to interact with each other more and more.  Jarod and I were cracking up at Melanie getting jealous of Luke in his Exersaucer.  She kept trying to get into it with him.  And pushing his hands off the toys. I'm sure a couple months from now we won't think it's so cute.  But for now it's adorable that they are starting to take notice of each other.  At one point Luke would touch one of the toys and make the music play.  Melanie would spin in circles.  When it stopped she would stop, look at him, wait for him to make the music start again, and then spin in circles again.  Adorable!!!











No comments:

Post a Comment