Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Catching up...Again!

Here are some pictures from the end of last week and the weekend.  I may have initiated some Friday silly-ness.


I soon realized that it may have not been the safest game.  So we stopped.  Which of course, resulted in a tantrum.  Bad Mommy...


I finished the kids playroom shortly after Christmas.  I hated to get rid of the dining room.  However, this just makes so much more sense for our family right now.





And of course, Melanie loves playing in it.  Honestly, her Dad and I like playing with her there.  ; )







Then on Saturday Grandma and Papa Guth invited Melanie to go to the train show downtown.  They also took my nephew Jake who is train crazy!  I think they had fun.  Although they said they thought Melanie had more fun climbing in and out of the stroller.  Maybe next time it comes to town Melanie will be old enough.  She got to ride a train around the convention center.  Her big cousin Jake held on to her to make sure she was safe!




Sunday I invited the family over for dinner before Tim headed back to school for the semester.  Luke sat and watched football with the guys!







1 comment: