We'll miss you. What another amazing year. Two years in a row now we have been given the greatest blessing a couple can receive.
We began the year enjoying our beautiful 10 month old...
And within the first two days of the new year, learned...
Our lives once again, would never be the same.
And now as I look back on 2012, it brings tears to my eyes to think of what an amazing year we have had.
These two beautiful babies make my life so incredibly whole!
Just like last year, I would like to recap the year with photos. I'm going to try and limit myself to one-two pictures per month...
JANUARY
Melanie's 1st snow. And really the only snow we had last winter.
FEBRUARY
We announced our big news to friends and family!
MARCH
We celebrated Melanie's 1st Birthday!
And found out Melanie was going to be the big sister to a baby brother!
APRIL
Melanie's 2nd Easter!
MAY
Mother's Day 2012
My little cruiser. Not quite walking yet...
JUNE
Another family vacation to the beach!

And a trip to the Table Rock Lake with the Pickerts.
JULY
Soaking up every last ounce of time as a family of three. Little did we know, (although it was always in the back of our minds with my past pregnancy woes,) we would be a family of four sooner than we thought.

AUGUST
We welcomed Lucas David Clarrey on August 15, 2012. Although he ended up in the NICU like his sister. He had a very short stay and I got to hold him after my required 2 hour recovery room stay. I cannot describe how much it meant to me to be able to hold my child on the day I had him!

Home at last!
SEPTEMBER
Luke is baptized.
OCTOBER
Halloween 2012
NOVEMBER
DECEMBER
Absolutely the very best year to date! Here's hoping 2013 will bring many more blessings and fun family times!


























No comments:
Post a Comment