My baby girl is 4 months old today. Time is just passing us by so fast. I feel like I was in the hospital just yesterday. I have been looking at her from across the room lately and just can't believe how big she is getting. She loves to be held under her arms so that she can put all of her weight on her legs. She could stand that way for the longest time. It amazes me how much strength she has in her legs. She looks right in your face and coos at you like she is trying to have a conversation. She is giving us social smiles like crazy. I comment constantly to people what a great baby she is. She very rarely cries for no reason at all. (The fact is that she very rarely cries.) As long as she is fed and clean, she is just the happiest baby. Jarod and I are so blessed. She has a doctors appointment next week. So we will see how much she has grown this month. I have a feeling I am going to be amazed once again. I am having issues with the camera so I will have to take her 4 month pictures this weekend after Jarod gets a chance to get home and figure out what is going on. Here are a few iPhone pictures from today.... (And I just said what a good baby she is...) ;o)



Hard to believe she is 4 months already! Time sure does fly!
ReplyDelete