I always try to get in play time every day. Of course, it's been easy since I am home this summer. Hopefully we can keep it up once I head back to work. I love getting time to interact with her. Plus, she is working on all of that great gross motor! She had a great time today doing tummy time on her boppy. I am now thinking the key to this "tummy-time" may be to ease her to the ground with smaller and smaller things to prop her up. Anything is worth a try at this point. She had a great time looking at herself in the mirror. Later she laid on her back and kicked at her toys on her play mat. She just learned how to do this and I think it's her favorite thing to do at play time. I tried to capture some of her beautiful smiles she has been gracing us with lately. I'm not completely happy with what I got. Which is only because I am not getting her cutest smiles. I also tried my hand at movie maker. It's obviously not the greatest, but it's a start. Now no one has to listen to me be absolutely CRAZY with the baby talk trying to get her to smile.
![]()
Her Boppy must have tasted awesome. She did a lot of sucking on it!
What an adorable little baby tushie!!!
Love that smile
Exhausted after all of that fun
Look at those chubby cheeks! Love the smiles!
ReplyDelete