We get together every year with my mom's side of the family. Everyone trickling down from my Great Grandma Book, who sadly is no longer with us. There are so many people that we always do it at Bishop DuBurg High School. They open the gym for the kids to run around and play. And set up a table for art and crafts. Everyone brings a dish. It's always a great time. I can't say I got a ton of time to enjoy the family this year. Unfortunately, Luke has been very colicky. I ended up in the car with him most of the time. He would scream and scream. Refused to latch and eat. It's rough when you have an inconsolable baby. We were only able to stay for about two hours as we hit the road for KC around 6:30. Melanie had a blast though. She ran around like a banshee. With poor Jarod chasing her around. She is one very busy girl!!!






No comments:
Post a Comment