Saturday, December 22, 2012

Luke: 4 Months


This post is 7 days late.  (I will not lie.  This mommy has been overwhelmed lately.  To say the least.  So 7 days late it is.)  The picture is actually only 5 days late.  I just now got around to editing and posting.
So my little man is 4 months old.  He is such a delight!  He has a lot of him mommy's personality.  He an emotional little guy.  He's very happy at time.  And then other times he's very sad.  He's quick to get frustrated.  He's very scheduled and when things don't happen with that schedule he gets upset....  Certainly reminds me of someone I know.  Some of the things he's been up to this month:
*He loves to talk.  He is the funniest thing.  He just jabbers and jabbers away.
*He has been sucking on his hands and anything else he can get a hold of lately.  I think if he figures out how to get his thumb into his mouth we might be in trouble.
*He is in size 2 diapers and 3-6 month clothing. And quickly growing out of both.
*His head control is fantastic.  He is rolling on to his sides all the time.  And sometimes rolls completely over.  He's not rolling across the room or anything.  (Melanie never really did this either though.)
 
*He loves sitting in his Bumbo or laying on his playmat.  He's quickly growing out of his swing.  He'll nap there, but other than that wants nothing to do with it.
*He's still the breastfeeding champ.  Unfortunately he loves it too much.  He will not take a bottle.  Which makes it hard for Mommy to do anything without him any longer than 2-2.5 hours...  (I do cherish our BFing time.  It is very bonding!)
*He's ticklish and laughs when you tickle him.  He's also started giggling this month.
*He loves his big sister and watches her and smiles at her.  On a related note.  She loves him too.  She brings burp cloths to him and wipes his face, gives him kisses, and "tries" to cover him up.
*He is gripping small objects.
He just seems to be chugging right along.  I'm so proud of the progress he's made.  And as always we love the snot out of him.  Jarod and I are both so incredibly blessed to be his parents.



No comments:

Post a Comment