It is bothering me that I am so behind on posts. I am really going to have to get back on track after the holidays. (I know it's not going to happen before that!) So.....
St. Nicholas came and put a few presents under our tree on the 6th. He would normally fill our stockings. However, I am seriously behind on making the kids stockings. They take a ridiculous amount of time. My goal is to have both stockings done by next Christmas. Melanie was incredibly excited about her 2 presents. And Luke looked at us like we were all crazy. Both kids got socks, and a few Christmas outfits. Melanie also got the Doc McStuffin's Doctor Bag. She is crazy about that show. And it was so cute to see how excited she got about it. She wears the stethoscope and puts it on her chest all the time. She also puts the ear thing in her nose. Which is pretty gross, but funny. Luke also got the Little People Nativity Set. Mommy got a new sweater and her favorite Christmas chocolates. And Daddy got a new dice board game and new undershirts.









No comments:
Post a Comment