Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Happy 30th Birthday, Jarod!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have to wish my husband a happy happy birthday!  I hope that you are having a great day, baby.  I love you so much!

I am scum.  I should get the worst wife award for the year.  I woke up this morning and Jarod was still sleeping.  He got up after I was done getting ready and I called up to him to let him know I was leaving in two minutes and he better come down if he wanted to say goodbye to the baby.  I will admit that I was crabby this morning.  The fact that it was his birthday was the furthest thing from my mind.  (I am horrible!)  I didn't say a thing.  I left and headed for work.  To make matters worse the car began making noises again during my drive to work and I sent him a crabby text reminding him that he forgot once again to check the fluids in my car.  (scum, scum, scum)  Once at work a co-worker asked me what the date was and I remarked, "The 6th.....sh**!!!!"  So I am publicly proclaiming that I am a bad wife today.  To make matters worse, I found a sweet note on the counter when I got home, thanking me for a fun weekend. 

Anyway...  Jarod,
Love,
Katie and Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment