Weight Gain: I honestly don't know. My guess would be 4 lbs.
Gender: We don't know. We will be finding out in about 4-6 weeks. Couldn't convince Jarod to just wait and find out he old fashioned way this time...
Sleep: I'm still tired all the time. Waiting for that second trimester energy to return. : ) Thinking it's about time to break out the body pillow. I've been shoving blankets under my belly at night.
Names: Jarod told me the other day he liked Molly for a girl. It's cute. So if it's a girl we shall see...
Feeling: I think I'm beginning to see a change. I'm not feeling as nauseous as I was in previous weeks.
Health: Really good. I had the school nurse take my BP the other day and it was 119/69. I mean, holy cow! That's beyond amazing. It makes my week having readings like that!!! I start feeling like maybe this time really will be different. I want a big, fat, healthy baby born at 39-40 weeks.
I saw a different doctor a week ago. And I am actually seeing one more doctor this week. I'm being ultra high maintenance this time. I just want to find someone I really love. We would follow Mel's pediatrician off a bridge. I want a OBGYN I feel like that about. It's just as important. When I was at the last doctor's appointment a week ago. They did another ultrasound to take a look at the "vanishing twin" situation. I was surprised to see the sac had looked like it had grown. However, part of it was a different magnification and a much better ultrasound machine. We were able to see a small little bean in there. (The last ultrasound looked like the sac was completely empty). However, as the tech told me as she was doing measurements there was no heartbeat. She ended up calling it nonviable debris for the rest of the scan. I wasn't a huge fan of that. But I'm sure that's all it is to them. What are ya going to do... The doctor talked to me after the scan and told me that he thinks within 5-8 weeks the sac and "debris" will be absorbed by the other baby. To be honest, I really don't have a huge desire to see another scan until the sac is gone. Or hope they will focus on the baby. And yes, I know that's a little selfish. Good new is that the other baby is looking really good. It had a really strong heartbeat. He/she looked like a little skeletor and was moving around like crazy. We also are now able to hear the baby's heartbeat on our home doppler. Jarod and I are both addicted to it. I think we listened to it four times this weekend. And Melanie is also completely fascinated by her brother/sister's little heartbeat.
Movement: I think I've been feeling little flutters. No big kicks or anything. But I'm pretty sure I'm feeling small flutters of movement. Can't wait for those kicks though!!! ; )
Belly: Getting bigger. I can still fit into most of my regular pants. However, the other day at work I had to break out the old ponytail holder through the button hole trick. I picked up some maternity tees today. As I'm going to be huge during a completely different season this time.
Next Appointment: I have an appointment this Thursday. Hoping to make a final doctor decision after this one.

CONGRATS!!!!
ReplyDelete