Tuesday, March 20, 2012

*ONE*

Just a quick little post while I'm waiting for Mel to wake up from her morning nap.  (Her cousin can't wait.  He keeps asking me when we are going to the park.  And saying "that will be so cool!"  Other than her father I couldn't pick a better person to spend her b-day with her.  She was so excited when he walked through the door this morning). 

I can't believe my baby is one today.  I really don't have many words...  (I've already been an emotional mess...haha).  Her dad and I were talking on the phone last night and he kept saying how proud he was of her.  I share those same sentiments.  She has come so far in a year.  She's an amazing, beautiful, fun-loving girl.  And her father and I are so incredibly blessed to be her parents.

Happy 1st Birthday, Melanie!  Daddy and I love you so much!!!










No comments:

Post a Comment