Monday and Tuesday were rough days for Melanie. She has had a runny nose and slight cough. But on top of that she's been incredibly cranky. Not a normal thing for my happy girl. I kept checking her mouth, but she doesn't have any teeth ready to poke out. Then on Wednesday she was practically inconsolable. She kept grabbing at her ear. So we went and gave Dr. Madden a visit. She has a cold and some fluid on her right ear. But nothing to write home about. I was so happy to see my cheerful girl back to herself today. Guess I jumped the gun on the whole doctor thing. Oh well... Just glad to have my happy girl back. It's rough when you just don't know what to do to help.
Playing at the doctor's office yesterday afternoon.
Back to her happy mischeivious self today.
No comments:
Post a Comment