The evening after our pool outing Mel started with a large raised rash on her back. The next day I noticed two large blisters on her tongue. She also has had a few blisters on her toes. So Jarod and I are concerned she might have Hand, Foot, and Mouth disease. It's been going around... We debated taking her to the pediatric urgent care this morning. However, decided to wait and I will call the pediatrician in the morning. Tonight was the first night I had to rock and sing Melanie to calm down before bed since she was like 2 months old. (I have never seen her so upset). Which then turned into Jarod patting her back until she finally dozed off. Poor poor baby. We'll see what the doc has to say tomorrow. Something is going on...
At breakfast Friday morning Mel had a pancake the size of her head... And ate about 1/10th of it.
Melanie and Grandma. I just love her swim cap. I think every little girl needs one!
She will not be contained. My girl wants to do what she wants to do. And she will fight to the death until she gets what she wants. I certainly have a strong-willed child on my hands.
A nice little girl and her sister shared their toys with Melanie. This is the second time this week I have been to the pool and not brought a toy bag. I need to remember to get something together for the pool!
Cousins: Mason, Melanie, and Sammie
Melanie and her Aunt Rachel
A pancake picnic Saturday morning. Grandma Vickie spoils her!!!







ah! The swimcap and swimsuit is the cutest thing in the world!!! Where did you get it!?
ReplyDeleteI got the entire outfit clearanced at Babies R Us for like $8 total. Couldn't pass it up!!!
ReplyDelete