Friday, May 27, 2011

2 Months Old!!!

Whew... Things have been so busy in the Clarrey household and I have a ton of catching up to do on the blog.  Melanie turned 2 months old on May 20, 2011.  She is getting to be such a big girl!  I put away all of her preemie clothes today.  Jarod and I couldn't believe that she was ever that tiny.  We really can't believe that she was so tiny that the preemies were too big at one time.  We've graduated to newborn clothes and diapers.  She is becoming much more alert and aware of her surroundings.  She gives us eye contact all the time.  I swore that she gave me a real smile the other day when I was talking to her.  It melted my heart.  At one month old she was taking about an ounce of milk.  At two months she is gobbling down 3 to 3.5 ounces of milk per feeding.  Here are some 2 month pictures I took of Melanie.
The Many Faces of Melanie! 






No comments:

Post a Comment