Today is my due date. It's so crazy to think that I was still supposed to be pregnant until today. Tomorrow Melanie will be two months old. She's getting to be such a big girl. She has come a long way. I am so blessed and proud to be her mom. I stepped on the scale today and then again while holding her and took the difference. Not very scientific, but she seems to be around 6 lbs. She's come a long way from the initial 2 lbs. 10 oz. she started at. She is beginning to get a bit of control over her head. Pretty good for a little girl who's adjusted age is 0 days old.
Melanie an hour or two after she was born.
Our little miracle.
Melanie today, on her due date.
This one was just too funny! She's still pretty tiny. However, nothing compared to what she started at.
She is the biggest blessing of our life so far. (Hopefully we will be blessed with a few more blessings.) We love her more than anything in the world!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment