Today we went back to the doctor's office. Doctor Madden wasn't happy with Melanie's weight gain. She was 5 lbs 2 oz last week when we were there and today she is 5 lbs 7 oz. He wants to see her gain at least an ounce a day. I feel like as long as she is gaining I am happy. He also said that he is going to have us get an ultrasound of her hips. According to the paperwork that came from St. Mary's she was breach. I am really confused about this. I had at least two ultrasounds per day while in the PICU. Every time I was told that she was head down. We figure there is no harm in an ultrasound. He said that the way she stretches her legs and the way her hips look in a sign that she was breach. So who knows...
Melanie's first outing.
Michelle and Kent holding Melanie.
Great Grandma Stege
Mother's Day brunch
Tyler really liked Melanie
Dad and Jarod
Melanie and I on our first Mother's Day. I didn't think I would be a mom to an outside baby this year for the holiday. I am so blessed to be her mommy. I love her more than anything in the world.
Our dinner on the patio. The weather was wonderful.

No comments:
Post a Comment