The weather has been wonderful the last few days. We've had a good week in the Clarrey household. Weeks seem to just fly by. Earlier in the week I found out that my transfer went through at work. I will be working part time next school year. I will be at one of the Chesterfield schools. I'm not sure which one yet, but don't really care as long as I get to work from 7-12:30 every day. Traci came to visit mid week. Then on Friday we went to St. Louis Children's Hospital to get an ultrasound done on Miss Melanie. It went really well and the doctor didn't even come in to talk to us after the ultrasound tech was finished. She said the doctor said that Melanie's hips were too pretty to have to do an ultrasound herself. We were more than impressed with Children's. I'm so glad our pediatrician is affiliated with them. Although, hopefully we won't have need to go back. Since we were right by Forest Park and the weather was so perfect we decided to pull out the stroller for the first time and brave lunch with a baby at The Boat House. Melanie was a perfect angel. I think she loved being outside just like her mommy loves it. I thought Friday night my allergies were acting up...I love spring, but it doesn't love me. However, I woke up this morning with pink eye in both of my eyes and a sinus infection. I ran to the doctor and got a prescription this afternoon. I decided that you can never be too careful with a newborn in the house. Plus my eyes are really yuck! I've never had pink eye in my life. Figures... We were supposed to have friends over for fondue tonight, but I figured I didn't want to infect their entire family with my grossness. So now we are just hanging around the house and I'm trying to get better. As always, here are some pictures from our family adventures.

Traci and Melanie chilling out together.
Our little Houdini is an escape artist. If she can't get her arms out of the top she gets them out of the bottom of her swaddle blanket. She can't be contained!
I LOVE cuddling with her more than anything in the world!
Having lunch as a family at the Boat House. We can't wait until she is big enough to take out on a paddle boat and when she can feed the ducks!
Melanie in her first Newborn outfit. Preemies are getting a bit snug length wise.
Jae used to do the same thing with her arms, lol!
ReplyDelete