Monday, May 7, 2012

Photos from the weekend & a pregnancy update

Here are a few photos from this weekend. The first couple are from Friday morning while Mel was hanging with her Dada. He obviously doesn't do hair...he he. The next couple from our little Cinco de Mayo get together with the Pickerts and Isenbergs on Saturday. Melanie loves her friends Whitney and Macie.
Pregnancy: 21 weeks, 5 days Weight Gain: 12 lbs. Gender: A Boy!!!! (Now we have one of each) Sleep: I'm getting pretty uncomfortable. The body pillow isn't cutting it. I wake up sprawled in the most ludicrous positions. Names: We aren't any closer to picking a name... Feeling: Pretty darn good. Health: Fantastic. Minimal swelling, great BP, and no sign of protein in my urine. Baby boy is looking fantastic and growing just how he should. Movement: He's a little soccer player. He's way more active than Mel was. Jarod can feel the kicks from the outside now and we can also watch my stomach pop with kicks. I also have noticed a pattern. He is super duper active around 8 pm and 11 pm. I have a feeling as soon as we get Mel asleep he'll be ready to party every night. Belly: Getting bigger. Sometimes I feel like I'm really showing and other times I feel like I'm barely showing. Next Appointment: I actually don't have an appointment this week. It's the first time in forever that we haven't had doctor's appointments, PAT, or First Steps. Feels good to have a free week. Normally we have several things on the weekly calendar.

No comments:

Post a Comment