Tuesday, May 1, 2012

My Daughter is...

A Swing-a-holic. I think Drewel Park may just be our new favorite spot. We literally had the park to ourselves today. Which makes it fun for Melanie and Mommy. I get to be as goofy as I want without odd looks. And Melanie gets to laugh and laugh while I pretend to eat her feet and dance around to make her smile. Fenton Park is great for walking, but no matter what kind of day or how early in the day it is. It is ALWAYS packed. After the park Mel crashed. I took advantage of this and...relaxed...ahem...I mean mowed the lawn so I could enjoy relaxing on the patio. I have been put under stict orders by my husband to "take it easy". So I was relieved that he laughed at the fact that I had to mow the lawn so that I could enjoy my 20 minutes of relaxing on the patio. I mean, who can relax out there when looking at such terribly long grass?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment