Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Today's Ultrasound

I had an ultrasound today with the perinatal center.  They have me admitted to have them before I go and have appointments with my perinatologist.  It's nice because I get to see my lil' man a lot.  However, since I have been doing so fabulous, I haven't had one in a month.  So it was nice to see mister man today.  Before I went I told Jarod my guess was that he was a pound and three quarters.  He is a pound ten ounces.  Talk about a mother's intuition.  And what a BIG boy.  That's just one pound off his sister's birth weight.  He was also sucking his thumb the entire time they scanned.  He's also head down and ready to party.  His sister was breach.  So that's a big deal.  Although, I'm having a C-Section so I don't know how much it really matters.  I was feeling pretty crabby on my way to the hospital and after my ultrasound I was on top of the world.  He's so cute!!!  I can't wait to meet him and love him.  It's going to be here before we know it.
There he is.  Sucking his thumb.


No comments:

Post a Comment