Today is our three year wedding anniversary. I couldn't have picked a better partner to journey through life with. It's not always easy and blissful, and we don't always agree. However, I'm blessed to be able to honestly say I am married to my best friend. And this year, in particular my love for him has grown as I have watched him become the best father I could have asked for our daughter.
Here's to at least 50 more!
On a side note, I am 24 weeks along today. So happy viability day to us. Looks like baby boy is stuck with us as parents. Seems like kind of a silly milestone. However, with the pregnancy I had last time I am happy to have made it to viability. My next goal: Surpass 31 weeks. Then, get this baby boy and myself healthy to at least 36 weeks.
No comments:
Post a Comment