Sunday, May 13, 2012

Thoughts on Being a Mom

It makes my world complete.  It is the most wonderful and rewarding job I could have.  I say this constantly.  However, I am the most blessed person in the world to be the mother to the most amazing daughter in the world.
I love you so much, Melanie.  You make my life happier than I could have ever imagined.  I know your brother is just going to add to that happiness.  I love watching you grow and evolve everyday.  You are learning so much.  Thank you for putting up with your first time, "learning" mama.  I know I have made mistakes already, and I'm sure there will be more to come.  However, I promise to always do what I think is right and best for you.




Four Generations.  The best role models a girl could ask for.  My own Mother and Grandma.
Happy Mother's Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment