Weight Gain: 21 lbs.
Gender: Melanie's getting a BROTHER!
Sleep: Not super. But I'm pregnant. I've come to realize that I probably have a good 4-5 months before I'll get a really good nights sleep. (All for the best cause in the world!)
Names: Lucas "Luke" David Clarrey: We gave him his middle name after my Dad.
Feeling: Pretty darn uncomfortable. ;o)
Health: I've had some higher BP readings. However, as they aren't high all the time, I'm in the clear. I had an appointment with my regular OB today. She mentioned how Maternal Fetal Medicine sure does think that I won't make it past 37 weeks. She said, "Let's prove them wrong. They can't always be right." It's almost hysterical to see the difference in both doctors. And at times I almost feel like they butt heads. Which is funny since my regular OB wanted me to be seen by MFM as well as her. MFM always is so serious. All statistics and such... They always make me feel bad and I leave those appointments feeling like I'm going to have an early baby. My regular OB tends to be an optimist. She knows that there is a chance... But I think she likes to look on the bright side. I always leave her appointments feeling so positive!! So here's hoping I'll make it to August 31st.
Movement: He's still crazy active. It's so fun to watch my tummy move from one side to another. Or to feel him stick a foot out and actually feel it from the outside. It's a totally new experience for both Jarod and I. I think since Melanie was born so early, and was extra small due to my damaged placenta, we didn't get to experience this. All we felt were early kicks. Dr. Ruggeri also said, "Oh-my, he's hit a massive growth spurt." He is measuring 3.5 weeks ahead. She said she thinks we are going to have a big baby. I told her that I had a 2 lb. baby last time. I'd be happy to have a big baby!
Cravings: Sweets, sweets, sweets. {I may have had chocolate ice cream for dinner last night}
Belly:
Next Appointment: Monday, I have an ultrasound for Maternal Fetal. Then on Thursday I have an appointment with Dr. Bartlesmeyer. The next week, same deal, except with Dr. Ruggeri.

No comments:
Post a Comment