Monday, July 30, 2012

St. Louis Zoo: The New Sea Lion Exhibit

This summer has been a bit disappointing with all of this heat we have had.  It's just too hot to be outside doing much of anything.  However, on Saturday we had a bit of a break.  The high was only going to be 96, which is still hot.  But we decided to hit the Zoo as soon as it opened to see the new Sea Lion exhibit.  I've been literally dying to see it!  It wasn't a super long Zoo visit, as it was getting pretty darn hot by about 10 a.m.  However, we did get to do the Children's Zoo, Sea Lion Exhibit, Bears, Penguins, and Insectarium before we called it quits.  I will admit I was the one to say I had enough.  But I am a month away from having a baby.  As we were walking out I remembered that we didn't get to see the Sea Lion show...  So we will have to wait for a really nice fall day and go back.  {As if we never go to the Zoo...}








No comments:

Post a Comment