Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Not so successful pool day...

Melanie and I decided to go over to "mam-maw's" house to hang out in the baby pool in the backyard.  It was freezing since she had just filled it with water.  So we weren't very successful.  The second Melanie's toes hit the water she screamed.  She loves the water, but hates to be cold.  It is a beautiful day so she was extremely content being outside of the water.  Then, we went home and played for a while on her play mat.  She loves it.  I finally added batteries and it lights up and plays music.  She was fascinated by the lights.  It was a nice afternoon.  I am enjoying every single second of being this incredible girl's mother!!!!



Video for Daddy (Since he is out of town!)
He's so funny.  If I haven't sent him a few pictures of Melanie by 2 or so he texts me to find out where his pictures are!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment