Monday, June 27, 2011

Obsessed!!!

I am becoming completely obsessed with this photography hobby.  I could spend hours playing with the camera and now post processing.  (I will be asking for LightRoom for my B-day this year!)  I don't know that I am any good.  But I am having a good time learning and playing around with it.  Here is an example of why I am going to HAVE to have LightRoom.  I am using a trial of a similar program right now.

The first photo was SOOC (straight out of the camera.)  (See I'm learning the lingo too...he he.)  The white balance wasn't right.  I was able to fix that, I was also able to lighten up Melanie's eyes and sharpen them.  I also tweaked a few other aspects of the photo and feathered out some of the dry skin on Melanie's forehead.  OBSESSED, OBSESSED, OBSESSED!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment