Tiny disclaimer: We took 337 photos just today alone...
MERRY CHRISTMAS
Melanie on Gregory the Grasshopper!
This was the "it" gift. I had to get her this. I wasn't disappointed. She LOVES it.
Gifts from mom, dad, and Santa
Helping her Daddy open his gift from her
Helping me open her gift to me.
Melanie about three minutes into the gift opening craziness
Sleeping while everyone opens gifts at the Guth's
Jake getting his train table
Kaylee and Tim. Tim is wearing the horse mask Jarod got him. Don't ask. I don't understand their relationship...
Melanie and Grandma with her new baby Stella
Poor thing. It's been go, go, go for the last 3 days straight. With next to no naps.
Someone really ready for bed!
RIDICULOUS! And I realized there were gifts left out of this picture after the fact. We're set for the first 3 years of her life!

































No comments:
Post a Comment