Wednesday, December 14, 2011

A New Tradition

I invited my Mom, Sister, and Sister-in-Law over tonight for gingerbread house making.  I hope it will become a new tradition.  It will be so fun a few years from now when we can get the kids involved.  It was a little frustrating at first since the icing didn't hold very well.  My house kept collapsing.  (Only mine.)  Now I see why my friend Cindy uses hot glue.  A thought for next year.  It was a lot of fun!!!



Someone liked all the icing and candy.



My 2011 Gingerbread house.

Christie's 2011 Gingerbread house.

Stephanie's 2011 Gingerbread house.

The kids occupied themselves with toys.

I've also been doing a bit of holiday crafting.  These are my Christmas tree topiaries.

An imprint ornament of Melanie's hand for her 1st Christmas.
I want to do this with all of my children.
Along with this...

Rudolf foot print.

No comments:

Post a Comment