Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Baby Boy

Have to post these ultrasound pictures from today. I had a crazy day. Work this morning. An ultrasound at St. Anthony's. Then a doctor's appointment at St. John's. Then Math Night at work this evening. Mel spent the entire day with Grandma. My appointments all went as well as I could have hoped for. Baby boy is looking great. Measuring just as he should be. His head of all things is measuring ahead. He's his Daddy's boy!!! ;o) My blood work came back and I do NOT have a clotting disorder or any of the other disorders that they were looking for!!! So no shots for this girl! My blood pressure is imaculate and I have no signs of protein in my urine. I can't explain how worked up I get myself before these appointments. I feel like a ticking time bomb. So it feels incredible to have appointments like I did today! I missed my girl though. Tomorrow is supposed to be nice and warm. So I think it is going to need to be a park day!
Grandma took this adorable picture of Mel today!

1 comment: