Monday, April 9, 2012

Happy Easter

Yesterday, was Melanie's 2nd Easter.  Can't believe we're working on seconds here.  Maybe next year will be more successful.  Melanie didn't care for being in the grass hunting for Easter eggs.  At least next year she will be walking.  It was a very nice family day.  And Melanie looked absolutely precious in her Easter dress Grandma Vickie bought for her. 
Funny girl.  She is obsessed with this spoon and fork from her play kitchen.  She carries them around.

Not so sure about this...

Her cousin is so sweet.  He brought her one of his Easter eggs.

Nope.  Not interested in this whole hunting eggs nonsense.

One of her silly looks.

And yet another.  Although, I think this one is from the bright sun.

This is my childhood dog Snoozy.  Unfortunately today was my last day with her.  She was an awesome dog.  She was a devoted friend for fifteen years.  I hope she's up in doggy heaven chasing bunnies.

1 comment:

  1. Melanie looks so sweet! I'm so sorry about Snoozy-that's so hard!

    ReplyDelete