Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Getting Weird Looks...

We had to run to the store this morning for milk.  I'm trying my best to keep her out of the public.  However, it's just me.  I can't run somewhere in the evenings when my spouse gets home for the evening.  My kid has to eat.  So I took the weird looks in stride.  I understand.  I would probably be wondering myself why a parent had their kid at the grocery store looking that way.  Once again these pictures just don't do it justice.  I feel so terrible for her.  As her mom I just want to make it all better.  I want to itch for her.  (No.  I'm not itching her chicken pox.)  But I really wish I could do more.  Last night I snuck in her room to feel her head.  She was covered in sweat.  It's nice to know the Tylenol is breaking her fever.  Even if it's just until it wears off.  She's been ultra clingy.  I'm sure it has to do with her fever.  I can't lie.  I am eating it up.  She just wants to sit on my lap and cuddle in front of the TV.  We've been doing a lot of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.  Here's hoping this will pass quickly.  I always tell myself it could be much worse!
Yes, we have the same outfit as yesterday.  She is getting an oatmeal bath this morning and we will change after.

Not a happy camper.

No comments:

Post a Comment