Friday, April 27, 2012

Our Beautiful Girl

Had to share this picture I took of Melanie playing in the yard yesterday. It would be a much better picture if I started toting around our camera instead of using my iPhone all the time. Oh well. We met with her Parent Educator yesterday. She's moving right along. She's pretty much caught up to her age. We have no need to evaluate by adjusted age at this point. Most preemies don't meet this milestone until two. I'm one extremely proud mama! Tonight Jarod and I are headed out for a date night. Dinner, a movie, and hopefully a trip to Babies R' Us. We are under the impression that we have about 17 weeks give or take until this babe arrives. That means 17 weekends to get everything done. May seem like a ton of time, but we really have a lot to do. Including moving Melanie into a new room and redecorating the nursery to a "nautical" theme!

No comments:

Post a Comment