Thursday, August 11, 2011

Babysitting

First, I just have to point out that this is my 100th post.  Crazy!  Back to business...  My parents are out of town so I got to watch my nephew Jake today.  He is so fun.  He is crazy about Melanie and she is the same about him.  She would giggle at him and he laughed at her.  He kept reaching out to hold her.  I think he might need to be just a bit older for that.  It was fun to see how it would be with small kids around the house since we are already thinking along those lines.  I brought down Melanie's pink lounge chair and put in his favorite movie "Cars."  I know I've mentioned before that he is crazy about cars.  He runs around the house yelling for Mack!  (Who is the large truck that carries Lightning McQueen across the country.)  I heard "Mack!  Maaaaaack!" all day.  He has such an imagination!  It was a fun day!


He kept fixing her blanket for her.

I think he wanted to crawl under there with her.

Funniest face EVER!


He fell asleep like this at nap time.

Lunch of champions: Pretzels and Corn Dogs

No comments:

Post a Comment