Gotta love em'. Although my new working situation is leaving me so sleepy, I am loving it. Working from 7 until 12:30 is a
HUGE blessing. A blessing that Jarod and I took advantage of on this beautiful end of the summer day. It's been one crazy busy week and I can't even explain how much Jarod and I needed this time together!! (It's hard with Jarod away all the time.) We headed to the zoo, one of our most favorite St. Louis destinations. It's free and never gets old. After a few hours of strolling around the zoo we headed to what we have decided is "our" family restaurant. We go to the Boathouse in Forest Park all the time. The food is good, not great. However, we love the atmosphere. We go every time there is a nice day and we can sit outside and watch the ducks, people boating, and park goers. It was an amazing afternoon. We cherish our Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays in the Clarrey household.
 |
| Um... I don't think we need to guess his gender... |
 |
| Cutest Baby EVER! |
 |
| I think I'm glad there was a thick sheet of glass. Melanie looks like python food. |
 |
| Love the penguin house! |
This goof-ball freezes up the second she realizes the video camera is on her. It's ridiculous and cracks us up every time!!! She's been a talking machine to the point where she shrieks. At the hospital the other evening we were in the quiet waiting room and she was just shrieking away...
No comments:
Post a Comment