Today was my first day back to work since the beginning of March. It was a great day. I fully expected to be in tears the entire way to work. However, I gave her a kiss as I hurried out the door and was astonished that I just wasn't that sad. No tears, not a single drop. I think I knew that she was in very capable and loving hands. I am so blessed that Vickie was able to come out and watch Mel for me these first couple of days. It was actually kind of nice to get back in the groove of things. To put on nice clothes instead of sweats and a t-shirt and to see good friends I haven't seen in a while! Of course, the best part is that I am home before 1:00 and get the rest of the day with my girl! She's been a bit cranky today. Poor Vickie!
Below is a video from yesterday of my rolling girl and also a video of her today in the Jenny Jump-Up for the first time. And of course a few pictures...
I completely blew out these pictures with the flash. I just didn't want to miss the moment while worrying with settings...
No comments:
Post a Comment