Monday, August 15, 2011

My Rolling Baby

We are getting pretty close.  She is rolling from her belly to her back.  So she is half way there.  She will get on her side from her back but hasn't completely rolled from her back to her front.  She also scoots herself all over the place.  There is no longer just laying her on the ground and walking away.  I put her down today under her play mat and found her three minutes later over by the couch with her head against the leg of the couch.  Her personality is coming out more and more with each passing day.  What can I say other than she is just adorable!




Right before she flips herself on her back!


Hehe.  I know I should be making her happy, but what's a few seconds to capture Miss Cranky Pants.  Hehe.  I'm sure someday when she's all grown up she will read this and accuse me of mistreatment. ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment