This event occurred at the beginning of the summer, however, I'm not all that blog savvy I'm not really sure how to go back. I do want to document it though. I stole the pictures from Cindy's blog. On June 23, we met with Cindy and her two girls Katie and Addison to go to Grants Farm. We were meeting another friend there with her son Jacob. However, when we got there the line to wait to get in was about 200 people thick. Instead of waiting we decided to go to the park and let the girls play since it was such an amazing day. The high was probably 82. After our park fun we went to Culvers for ice cream. Cindy's girls were so cute and seemed to love Melanie. We need to get together soon for another play date!!!
 |
| Katie and her friend Maya on the swings |
 |
| Addison, she's such a cutie! |
 |
| Melanie and I enjoying the gorgeous weather and wonderful company! |
No comments:
Post a Comment