Sunday, August 21, 2011

THANK YOU, Grandma Vickie!

Melanie's Grandma came to St. Louis to watch Melanie for us my first couple days back at work.  My parents were still out of town and we were in a bind.  She is so blessed to have such a wonderful Grandma and we are so blessed to have her as a mother/mother-in-law.  Melanie was spoiled by her Grandma.  Unfortunately, she has been a really fussy girl the last week or so.  So I think Grandma had her hands full, (I know Grandma had her hands full.)  I just don't know what the problem has been lately.  The only thing I can come up with is that she is getting ready to cut teeth.  It seems like she is inconsolable for no darn reason at all...  It's been an on-edge kind of week around here.


In Grandma's Hands
THANK YOU, GRANDMA VICKIE FOR ALL OF YOUR HELP!!!!!


Grandma and Melanie


No comments:

Post a Comment